- Black Mirror
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- A Discovery of Witches
- Doom Patrol
- The Good Fight
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Killing Eve
- Marvel's Runaways
- The Orville
- Russian Doll
- Tell Me a Story
- Umbrella Academy
1. Black KkKlansman (2018) - 7/10
2. Halloween (2018) - 6/10
3. Fyre (2019) - 8/10
4. First Man (2018) - 8/10
5. The Hate U Give (2018) - 10/10
6. Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - 7/10
7. Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018) - 7/10
8. Roma (2018) - 6/10
9. The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018) - 7/10
10. Captain Marvel (2018) - 10/10
1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
2. The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent
3. A Stranger in the House by Shari LaPena
4. Puddin' by Julie Murphy
5. How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry
6. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
7. The Magicians by Lev Grossman
8. The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
9. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen McManus
10. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
11. Fallen Star by Susannah Nix
12. On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
13. Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
14. My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
1. Supergirl 4x04 - "Ahimsa"
2. Supergirl 4x05 - "Parasite Lost"
3. Supergirl 4x06 - "Call to Action"
4. Supergirl 4x07 - "Rather the Fallen Angel"
5. Supergirl 4x08 - "Bunker Hill"
6. Supergirl 4x09 - "Elseworlds Part 3"
7. Mom 6x05 - "Flying Monkeys and a Tank of Nitrous"
8. Mom 6x06 - "Cottage Cheese and a Weird Buzz"
9. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x01 - "Honeymoon"
10. The Good Place 3x10 - "The Book of Dougs"
11. Mom 6x07 - "Puzzle Club and a Closet Party"
12. Mom 6x08 - "Jell-o Shots and the Truth about Santa"
13. Mom 6x09 - "Pork Loin and a Beat-Up Monte Carlo"
14. Mom 6x10 - "Flamingos and a Dance-Based Exercise Class"
15. Mom 6x11 - "Foot Powder and the Barrelworks Pirates"
16. Mom 6x12 - "Hacky Sack and a Beautiful Experience"
17. Mom 6x13 - "A Whistling Nostril and a Ball of Fire"
18. The Good Place 3x11 - "Chidi Sees the Time-Knife"
19. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x02 - "Hitchcock & Scully"
20. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4x09 - "I Need Some Balance"
21. The Good Place 3x12 - "Pandemonium"
22. Mom 6x14 - "Kalamazoo and a Bad Wedge of Brie"
23. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x03 - "The Tattler"
24. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x04 - "Four Movements"
25. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x05 - "A Tale of Two Bandits"
26. Black-ish 5x09 - "Wilds of Valley Glen"
27. Black-ish 5x10 - "Black Like Me"
28. Black-ish 5x11 - "Waltz in A Minor"
29. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4x10 - "I Can Work With You"
30. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4x11 - "I'm Almost Over You"
31. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4x12 - "I Need a Break"
32. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4x13 - "I Have to Get Out"
33. Supergirl 4x10 - "Suspicious Minds"
34. Supergirl 4x11 - "Blood Memory"
35. Manifest 1x10 - "Crosswinds"
36. Manifest 1x11 - "Contrails"
37. Manifest 1x12 - "Vanishing Point"
38. Manifest 1x13 - "Cleared for Approach"
39. Manifest 1x14 - "Upgrade"
40. Manifest 1x15 - "Hard Landing"
41. Black-ish 5x12 - "Dreamgirls and Boys"
42. Legacies 1x02 - "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
43. Legacies 1x03 - "We're Being Punked, Pedro"
44. Mom 6x15 - "Sparkling Banter and a Failing Steel Town"
45. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x06 - "The Crime Scene"
46. Legacies 1x04 - "Hope is Not the Goal"
47. Legacies 1x05 - "Malivore"
48. Legacies 1x06 - "Mombie Dearest"
49. Legacies 1x07 - "Death Keeps Knocking On My Door"
50. Legacies 1x08 - "Maybe I Should Start From the End"
51. Legacies 1x09 - "What Was Hope Doing in Your Dream?"
52. Legacies 1x10 - "There's a World Where Your Dreams Come True"
54. The Walking Dead 9x01 - "A New Beginning"
55. The Walking Dead 9x02 - "The Bridge"
56. The Walking Dead 9x03 - "Warning Signs"
57. The Walking Dead 9x04 - "The Obliged"
58. The Walking Dead 9x05 - "What Comes After"
59. The Walking Dead 9x06 - "Who Are You Now"
60. The Walking Dead 9x07 - "Stradivarius"
61. The Walking Dead 9x08 - "Evolution"
62. The Walking Dead 9x09 - "Adaptation"
63. Supergirl 4x12 - "Menagerie"
64. The Walking Dead 9x10 - "Omega"
65. Luke Cage 2x04 - "I Get Physical"
66. Broadchurch 3x01 - "Episode One"
67. Manifest 1x16 - "Estimated Time of Departure"
68. Black-ish 5x13 - "Son of a Pitch"
69. Survivor 38x01 - "It Smells Like Success"
70. Broadchurch 3x02 - "Episode Two"
71. Broadchurch 3x03 - "Episode Three"
72. Broadchurch 3x04 - "Episode Four"
73. Broadchurch 3x05 - "Episode Five"
74. Broadchurch 3x06 - "Episode Six"
75. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x07 - "The Honeypot"
76. Mom 6x16 - "Skippy and the Knowledge Hole"
77. Legacies 1x11 - "We're Gonna Need a Spotlight"
78. Broadchurch 3x07 - "Episode Seven"
79. Broadchurch 3x08 - "Episode Eight"
80. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x07 - "Kimmy Fights a Fire Monster!"
81. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x08 - "Kimmy is in a Love Square!"
82. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x09 - "Sliding Van Doors"
83. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x10 - "Kimmy Finds a Liar!"
84. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x11 - "Kimmy is Rich*!"
85. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 4x12 - "Kimmy Says Bye!"
86. Iron First 2x01 - "The Fury of Iron Fist"
87. Black-ish 5x14 - "Black History Month"
88. The Walking Dead 9x11 - "Bounty"
89. Survivor 38x02 - "One of Us is Going to Win"
90. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6x08 - "He Said, She Said"
91. Legacies 1x12 - "There's a Mummy on Main Street"
92. Survivor 38x03 - "Betrayals Are Going to Get Exposed"
93. Mom 6x17 - "A Dark Closet and Therapy With Horses"
1. Happy Death Day (2017) - 9/10
2. Alien: Covenant (2017) - 8/10
3. mother! (2017) - 7/10
4. The Shape of Water (2017) - 9/10
5. Gifted (2017) - 9/10
6. The Post (2017) - 8/10
7. Geostorm (2017) - 5/10
8. Black Panther (2018) - 10/10
9. Love, Simon (2018) - 10/10
10. Ready Player One (2018) - 9/10
11. Pitch Perfect 3 (2017) - 6/10
12. Downsizing (2017) - 6/10
13. The Decoy Bride (2011) - 5/10
14. A Quiet Place (2018) - 8/10
15. A Bad Mom's Christmas (2017) - 5/10
16. The Greatest Showman (2017) - 8/10
17. Avengers Infinity War (2018) - 10/10
18. I Feel Pretty (2018) - 6/10
19. Tully (2018) - 7/10
20. Deadpool 2 (2018) - 9/10
21. Solo (2018) - 9/10
22. Adrift (2018) - 8/10
23. Annihilation (2018) - 8/10
24. Ocean's 8 (2018) - 8/10
25. Tag (2018) - 9/10
26. Every Day (2018) - 8/10
27. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) - 10/10
28. Coco (2017) - 9/10
29. Chasing Ice (2012) - 6/10
30. Before I Fall (2017) - 7/10
31. Blockers (2018) - 8/10
32. Set it Up (2018) - 9/10
33. A Wrinkle in Time (2018) - 6/10
34. Wonder (2017) - 9/10
35. Ant Man and the Wasp (2018) - 8/10
36. Life (2018) - 8/10
37. Overboard (2018) - 7/10
38. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018) - 10/10
39. The Kissing Booth (2018) - 6/10
40. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society (2018) - 8/10
41. The Meg (2018) - 7/10
42. Crazy Rich Asians (2018) - 9/10
43. Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018) - 8/10
44. Searching (2018) - 9/10
45. Sierra Burgess is a Loser (7/10)
46. Hereditary (2018) - 8/10
47. A Simple Favor (2018) - 8/10
48. Bad Times at the El Royale (2018) - 7/10
49. A Star is Born (2018) - 9/10
50. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (2018) - 7/10
51. Beautiful Boy (2018) - 6/10
52. Alpha (2018) - 8/10
53. Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse (2018) - 9/10
54. Venom (2018) - 6/10
55. Mary Poppins Returns (2018) - 8/10
56. Bird Box (2018) - 8/10
57. Dumplin' (2018) - 7/10
58. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (2018) - 8/10
59. Aquaman (2018) - 9/10
60. Eighth Grade (2018) - 6/10
1. Hollow Earth by John & Carole Barrowman
2. All the Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
3. Gilded Cage by Vic James
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
6. Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
8. Simon vs the Homosapien Agenda by Becky Albertalli
9. Roomies by Christina Lauren
10. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
11. Remedial Rocket Science by Susannah Nix
12. Intermediate Thermo-Dynamics by Susannah Nix
13. Advanced Physical Chemistry by Susannah Nix
14. Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
15. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
16. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
17. Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman
18. PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
19. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
20. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
21. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
22. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
23. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
24. The Way Life Should Be by Christina Baker Kline
25. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
26. One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
27. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
28. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
29. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
30. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
31. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
32. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
33. Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
34. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
35. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
36. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
37. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
38. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
39. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
40. Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
41. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
42. What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
43. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
44. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
45. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
46. Elevation by Stephen King
47. Do Not Become Alarmed by Maile Meloy
48. Slayer by Kiersten White
49. Rising Star by Susannah Nix
50. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
51. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories - edited by Stephanie Perkins
52. Merry Inkmas by Talia Hibbert
53. Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West
54. The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
55. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
You get lots of awesome benefits like free 6 months of Amazon Prime (and then, if you want to keep it, half off after the 6 months end). With so little days left before Christmas, having free two day shipping (with no minimum purchase) can be super useful.
So consider signing up? I get $5 for everyone who does so (and so do you if you sign up and then refer other people).
Sign Up Here for Free Amazon Student
Hey everyone! I am walking in the 3rd Annual Every Woman Matters Walk in May, and I am looking to raise some money!
If you would consider donating whatever you can, I would supremely appreciate it! Just click below to go to my page:
I just opened up signups for the next round of
if any of you lovely people would like to join!
Fandoms include: BSG, The Big Bang Theory, Farscape, Game of Thrones, Hawaii Five-0, Lost, Once Upon a Time, Parks & Rec, Shameless, Spartacus: Vengeance, The Vampire Diaries, The X Files
The 12 icons are due May 6th, so you have over a month to get them done!
Pardon me for butting in, but I need some more people to participate over at turbo_lims - I know it's short notice, but a new round starts Tuesday night
I desperately need more people to enter, so please consider doing so!
Rebecca here (she of the pop culture Facebook and Twitter updates), and I am writing to make a personal plea to you:
Please tune into COUGAR TOWN Tuesday @ 8:30 PM on ABC.
Cougar Town is my favorite show, and it is on the verge of being cancelled. This show is brilliant, witty, funny, adult - it's everything I look for in good TV. But, much like with Arrested Development a few years before, it is struggling to stay on the air on a network which doesn't seem to support it. So here's the deal:
One of the co-creators of ABC’s Cougar Town wrote on Twitter this morning, calling for a last-ditch effort of sorts to keep his show on the air. This, if you may not know, comes in less than a month’s time after the creators, writers, and castmembers of the series embarked upon a nation-wide tour which saw them interact with fans, hand out free merchandise, host open-bar events, and screen episodes from their currently-airing third season prior to its premiere. This was all paid for, out of pocket, by the sitcom’s showrunner (and former Scrubs and Spin City creator), Bill Lawrence. The ABC network did not fund or sponsor these events, and the show has been treated like the red-headed stepchild of sorts by its parent company, which went on to air poorly written and terribly conceptualized series like “Man Up” and “Work It” before pulling them from the air and finally premiering Cougar Town (with very little notice) on February 14th.
Before you write the series off, please understand that this is anything BUT a series about 40-year-old women who are dating younger men. On the contrary, this is a series about friendships, relationships, family, drinking, and hanging out. Its terrible name aside, I tend to refer to it as “Modern Friends” (Although some have gone on to call it “Cul-de-Sac Scrubs”).
If I’ve somehow managed to pique your interest, please, PLEASE tune in over the next several weeks. The series airs Tuesdays at 8:30pm on ABC (and while Glee and NCIS are in repeats, now is as good a chance as any to tune in without missing out on the shows you may or may not usually tune into).
Also, for any Scrubs fans out there, there are TONS of Scrubs cameos in the next two episodes!
Do it for the art. Do it for the creativity. Do it to buck the system. Whatever the reason, please give this series a chance. I promise that it will surprise you.
Sincerely and truthfully yours,
P.S. Please feel free to forward this message on, especially if you know any Nielsen Families - which I like to call "unicorns" because I'm not exactly sure they really exist!
Every paid or permanent user can send 6 blue dragons.
The first time you get a blue dragon, you get 2 free months. After that, it looks like you get nothing.
I already got 2 months, so don't bother sending it to me.
But if you haven't gotten one yet and would like one, comment here. I have 2 left to send out, but I can always add your name to the list of people looking for one.
But make sure to send some to someone who doesn't have one yet- don't let this opportunity to give paid time to your friends pass you by!
May have been a glitch - doesn't seem to be working anymore :(
Then voting for each round takes 1 day, so the whole LIMS competition takes about two weeks.
I definitely need some more entries, so if you could enter or spread the word to any last minute people, it would be appreciated.
As some of you may have heard me say, Cougar Town is back tonight at 8:30 on ABC. Listen, the ratings are SO important. So so so so so important. Bill Lawrence, the Creator of Cougar Town, has said that if the ratings are good, this show will likely be back for 3 more years.
So please. PLEASE.
Even if you don't watch, or if you're watching and behind - just turn it on. Mute it for all I care (though you'd be missing out!). Please help me out here. Imagine this was Fringe, or Firefly, or any other on the bubble show that one night's ratings could possibly change the course and give it three more years.
Do it for me. Do it for good TV. Do it for the cast and crew who spent tons of money being awesome to the fans and helping promote it.
Well, the Ultimate Bracket is now over, and it's time for results!
First of all, big round of applause to the Runner Ups (I couldn't not make them a graphic) (also, I kind of want to ship Olivia/Wes now)
And now, the WINNERS! In case you weren't paying attention :P
I can't say I am unhappy with any of these! I especially am happy with Buffy winning since it's my favorite show ever. And Veronica and Mal are iconic. And Serenity was amazing.
So though it was long and sometimes painful, I think you all made pretty much the right decisions! :)
I am going to miss doing this! I love taking polls.
Now go ahead: cheer, rant, whatever :)